Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, the Waterloo Region - officially made up of the cities of Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge, as well as the townships of North Dumfries, Wellesley, Wilmot and Woolich - is a vibrant, diverse and rapidly growing area. It offers the perfect balance between the urban and the suburban, between cool city vibes and rural relaxation and really does offer something for everyone.
Catch Up on The Latest from Our Blog
- Waterloo Region Hidden Gems – Huron Natural Area
- CREA’s National Price Map – The Latest on Canadian Home Sales and How the Waterloo Region Stacks Up
- New Year’s Eve 2017/18 in the Waterloo Region – Free Family Fun for All
- Waterloo Region Eats: Where to Find the Best Poutine in KW
- A Waterloo Winter Wonderland – The ‘Wonders of Winter, a Festival of Lights in Waterloo Park’