Catch Up on The Latest from Our Blog
- Discover the Best Craft Beer in the Waterloo Region
- Ice Skating in the Waterloo Region – Where to Go, When to Go, What to Do
- Waterloo Region Hidden Gems – Huron Natural Area
- CREA’s National Price Map – The Latest on Canadian Home Sales and How the Waterloo Region Stacks Up
- New Year’s Eve 2017/18 in the Waterloo Region – Free Family Fun for All
About the Wonderful Waterloo Region
Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, the Waterloo Region - officially made up of the cities of Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge, as well as the townships of North Dumfries, Wellesley, Wilmot and Woolich - is a vibrant, diverse and rapidly growing area. It offers the perfect balance between the urban and the suburban, between cool city vibes and rural relaxation and really does offer something for everyone.